Oaty Baked Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake looks and tastes divine, but takes only moments to prepare.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter and honey together and stir in the oats, press into a 20cm round loose bottomed tin.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until firm and fold into the cheese mixture. Pour into the tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes until firm to touch and golden. Cool to set before removing from the tin.
- Serve topped with fresh raspberries and toasted oats.
- Try adding 50g sultanas to the cream cheese mix.