Fruity Cinnamon Oatcakes Recipe
Fancy a taste of heaven? These oatcakes taste delicious and cost so little to make.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter with the honey and stir into the dry ingredients with 2-3 tbsp boiling water. Mix to form a dough.
- Dust the work surface with a little oatmeal and roll out the dough to ½cm thickness. Using a 7cm round cutter, cut 9 rounds and place on a non-stick baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Top with jam and clotted cream, or a hard cheese (e.g. Caerphilly) and celery.
- Try using mixed spice and dried cranberries as an alternative.